- Özkayar, G.; Mutlu, E.; Şahin, Ş.; Demircan Yalçın, Y.; Töral, T.; Külah, H.; Yildirim, E.; Zorlu, Ö.; Özgür, E. A Novel Microfluidic Method Utilizing a Hydrofoil Structure to Improve Circulating Tumor Cell Enrichment: Design and Analytical Validation. Micromachines 2020, 11, 981. Full text.
- H. C. Ateş, E. Özgür, and H. Külah, “Comparative study on antibody immobilization strategies for efficient circulating tumor cell capture,” Biointerphases 13, issue 2, March 2018.
- Y Demircan Yalçın, S. Sukas, T. B. Töral, U. Gündüz, and H. Külah, “Exploring the relationship between cytoplasmic ion content variation and multidrug resistance in cancer cells via ion-release based impedance spectroscopy,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 290 (2019) pp. 180-187.
- Y. Demircan Yalçın, G. Özkayar, E. Özgür, U. Gündüz, and H. Külah, “A DEP-Based Lab-On-A-Chip System for Detection of Multidrug Resistance in K562 Leukemia Cells,” Hilton Head Workshop 2016: A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop, pp. 316-319, Hilton Head Island, USA, June 2016.
- H. C. Ateş, B. Şen Doğan, E. Özgür, and H. Külah, “Capture and release of viable CTCs in microfluidic channel,” 9th Annual Lab-on-a-Chip & Microfluidics World Congress, October 2-4, 2017, California, USA.
- Y. Demircan Yalçın, T. Töral, S. Sukas, E. Yıldırım, Ö. Zorlu, and H. Külah, “Determination of Electrical Heterogeneities in Cell Lines by Dielectrophoresis Utilizing High Conductivity Buffers,” ICNMM, June 2018, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- H. C. Ateş, B. Şen Doğan, E. Özgür, and H. Külah, “Development of EpCAM sensitive surface fuctionalization strategy for CTC capture in microfluidic channels,” 3rd annual Liquid Biopsy Summit Congress, June 20-22, 2018, San Francisco, USA.
- G. Özkayar, S. Sukas, T. B. Töral, E. Yildirim, Ö. Zorlu, and H. Külah, “A combinational approach for determining the channel dimensions and separation wall location in a spiral microchannel,” GRC Liquid Biopsy for Cancer, August 5-10, 2018, Boston, USA.
- B. Şen Doğan, H. C. Ateş, E. Özgür, and H. Külah, “Immunoaffinity based microfluidic CTC isolation system development,” GRC Liquid Biopsy for Cancer August 5-10, 2018, Boston, USA.
- Y. Demircan Yalçın, T. B. Töral, S. Sukas, E. Yıldırım, Ö. Zorlu, U. Gündüz, and H. Külah, “Dielectrophoretic detection of imatinib resistance in K562 cells using a lab-on-a-chip system”, The 23rd International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences (µTAS 2019), October 2019, Basel, Switzerland.
- B.S. Dogan, S. Sukas, O. Zorlu, E. Ozgur, H. Kulah, “ Bioaffinity based capture of circulating tumor cells in a microfluidic channel with droplet pillars” ACTC Conference, October 2-5, 2019, Corfu, Greece.